Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday, August 20, 2007

I have never been this happy!

listening to: "Misery Business" by: Paramore (that's ironic)
**************************************

Have you ever had one of those times when everything goes right? Well that's me. I'm having a lucky streak I guess. :) I've never felt so strong (psychologically) or beautiful. THIS IS AMAZING!

last weekend was awesome!!! If you ever have a chance to go to see Dave Matthews Band I HIGHLY demand that you do it! I spent time with old friends... met some new ones... re-met some people I have met before... watched 2 AMAZING dmb shows... camped out all weekend.... got sunburned... and had the time of my life! I was about to be all "thanks Matt and yes I had a good time! lol" and say hey to everyone I hung out with this weekend. But... they don't read this. hahahaha

I'll post pictures soon. Oh and as promised... this is my new hairstyle....


later y'all!
- Stacey Ree -

1 comments:

Corey Patrick Miller said...

I honestly can't remember a time when everything has gone right, but I am glad to hear you are having one of those times.

- I am sorry to say that I probably won't ever see Dave Matthews Band live since I don't really like them >__> but at least you had a really good time :D Anyway, your hair is cute, I like it.

I hope the lucky streak that you are having continues!!

P.S. I see you hiding in that mirror :P