Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Transparent

listening to: commercials on some random AC radio station the girls are listening to... they should have on WaYfm! We're commercial FREE!! lol

**************************

I'm dissapointed in myself. When things are coming at me and it seems all I can do is call on God. I do. But when things go my way, I forget to thanks God for the blessings He has given me. I should be thanking Him everyday. I can walk. I can talk. I have an amazing family and group of friends. I am surrounded by people who love me. I have a great job that I love. A roommate I get along with. I'm sorry, Lord. I'm sorry for not giving You the praise You deserve. I don't know why I always do this. Even as I sit here and write this with my little pen and pad of paper, I find myself coloring in the words at the bottom of the page. I know I'm in no way the model Christian. But I want to be. I need Your help, Lord. For the first time in a long time the winds are in my favor and I am doing nothing but longing to praise You for it all. Thank you, Lord... for everything.

Amen.

- Stacey -

0 comments: