Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

CANADA, EH?

listening to: "When I Get Home, You're So Dead" by: Mayday Parade

**********
So I'm all sorts of geeked!!! See...

I just got my passport in the mail. I've always wanted to travel and now I can.. so my list of places to go before I die is rapidly growing... 

and this is the scary part...

first on the list now is.... wait for it....

CANADA!!!

Yeah. You read that right. Canada... as in... Canada.... Who honestly is all like... Hey I REALLY wanna go to Canada? ME! I've grown up just hours from the Canadian borders and I've never been. I wanna go. So I'm gonna. I don't care if it's just me and I cross the border and turn right back around... or if someone else goes too... or if I take a car load and make a weekend out of it. 

DANG IT! I'M GOING TO CANADA! 
- Stacey -

ps.... yes... you can worry and start praying for me... I may have lost my mind after all... let me know if you find it. 

0 comments: