Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

oh just you wait!! it gets better!

watching: Well I'm not watching it. I'm typing this. But Nick is watching Jimmy Kimmel...

********************
So update time! Nick and I are looking at cakes. Made an appointment for a tasting and everything. Now once these bars come off of my jaw we can go to it and then finish our catering menu too.

My friend, Cathy and I have been avidly looking for the flowers my bouquet. It's not going well. It's better than it was when I was going at it alone. But I pick this flower and we pair it with that one and then I switch the colors so I want this one in red and that one in white instead of the other way around and then I want a different flower totally.

confused yet? Me too! :)

Oh well no one ever said being a bride was an easy thing. hahaha
- Stacey Ree -

0 comments: