Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I'M A STAR!... No really... I am!

listening to:.... umm..... nothing... that's odd!
***********************
Ok so incase I haven't already called or IM'd you...

I started work at the Hotel today. It was a lot of fun! We only had orientation today. But it was still a ton of fun! We took a small tour of Nashville and made a few important stops at the Grand Ole Opry, The Ryman & The Wildhorse Saloon.

So today ended up being QUITE the eventful day. With lunch at Rachel's inside the Hotel itself, Testing out some fried pickels at the Wild Horse Saloon, Line Dancing at the Wild Horse Saloon, Almost crushing a BMW & VW with our Bus at the Ryman, Touring the Grand Ole Opry, & Singing on stage at the Grand Ole Opry.

YEAH! I JUST SAID THAT!

ME!

Little miss "WaYfm Stacey"... "Stacey Ree".... "Stacey Bob".... SANG! ON STAGE! AT THE GRAND.... OLE... OPRY!

Ok so it's not like I sang for an audience with the lights or anything. It was Happy Birthday and in a group. BUT STILL!

HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN SAY THEY SANG ON THE GRAND OLE OPRY???

Ok I'm done now.

Just be proud of me and we'll call it good. hahaha

ROCK ON CROUTON!
- Stacey -

1 comments:

Corey Patrick Miller said...

Sounds awesome Stace!!

- I am glad to hear that you are enjoying yourself down there ^__^

*is proud*