Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday, October 22, 2007

What Can I Say?

listening to: "Pretty, Handsom, Awkward" by: The Used
*********************************
I really don't have anything to say. I'm just wasting time... I live such an exciting life don't I? lol

Well I lied... here's something to say... I'm really mad at myself cause I went out to the barn the other day to find my winter jacket since ya know it gets cold in Michigan and all... NOPE! I think I left it in Tennessee! I'm smart!!!

*singing*

Yeah I seriously got nothing... Hey I need to know cooler template ideas for my blog. I'm kind of over this one and the blogger ones are old too. Anyone know of any good sites? Does anyone read this anyway... besides you, Corey. Put your hand down. lol

Spaz... Out...
- Stacey Ree -

1 comments:

Corey Patrick Miller said...

Well, at least it was really warm yesterday . . . I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt. In the end of OCTOBER!!

- But if it makes you feel any better your life is probably more exciting than my own . . . but yeah, I do check your blog and read it :)