Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Good Times...

listening to: "Whenever You Remember" by: Carrie Underwood
*********************
Have you ever had those times when you just really miss home? It doesn't matter if you're at school, on the road, or at a friends house. Missing home stinks! I just got a message from a friend saying he moved to Tennessee. I saw a video earlier , "Moments" by: Emerson Drive & Now I'm watching a show about Carrie Underwood and both have Nashville in them. Moments only had "The Bridge" in it but in this show I've seen the skyline, LP Field, & one place that is close to my heart, The Sound Kitchen.

I am going back for a wedding in June. But I don't want to wait that long. I'd gladly give up all birthday plans I could have just to spend one day there again.

I miss my friends. I miss the city. lol I even miss the dumb construction on Briley Parkway.

I'm happy where I am. God wants me here. I have a great job. Amazing friends. My family is here. I don't have anything to complain about.

I just need one day to sastify my homesickness.

I love you, Nashville!
- Stacey Ree -

0 comments: