Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

3 MONTHS????? PANIC MODE KICKING IN AGAIN!!!

listening to: "Touch A New Day" by: Lena Meyer-Landrut
************************
has it really been so long since my last post? wow! sorry. :/

I'm so excited and terrified at the same time that in just over 3 months I will be Mrs. Nick West!!!!

We went and got our engagement pics taken and got them back. they turned out AMAZING!!! Also my mom, sisters & Leslie did a great job on my shower... even with my meltdown the night before. I still feel bad over that... and I can't thank them enough!

Our big thing to knock out now is our rehearsal dinner. BUT I think now I should start knocking out 5 things at once. I need to focus on the music, decor & flowers too!

I'm about to dive in head first... and... go...
- Stacey Ree -

0 comments: