Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

oh what a world....

listening to: singles with Mike...
*****************************

oh where do i start? ok well first off sorry about the mix up... I posted a blog about Nick & I and said I talked about him in April of '05 sorry it way in April of '06.

So a lot has been going on 'round here...

Last Friday i met one of my favorite authors of all time, Beverly Lewis. She's amazing and everyone should read her books! You won't regret it!

Then Natalie & I went to the wedding of my friend, Shannon. It was BEAUTIFUL! And I hadn't seen in her in a few years so it was great to catch up for a short time.

HOWEVER... as we waited... Nat and I got a little bored...

so i went tanning...

and we thought i'd be fun to take random pics of ourselves...

we got kind a lazy while "tanning" so we spent the flipping through the radio stations...

and then took more of those random pictures...

but some random weird guy kept buying me drinks... NON-alcoholic of course!!!


yeah it was a TON of fun... well except that guy.... but yeah... it was fun!

any questions? don't ask... cause I got nothing! lol
-Stacey Ree-

0 comments: