Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday, October 17, 2005

...

rough night... haven't been able to get any sleep again. I wish I could make these thoughts go away. I wish I didn't feel like my heart was eating away at my insides. I wish I knew more of what God has in store for me. So far I've got the job scene down.. but what about the rest of it? Why am I losing sleep over it? Am I looking too hard. I try to just let him take over and guide me but for some reason I just keep taking a wrong turn.... Woops... miss the exit again... remind me to take it next time, Lord.

I just want to know that I'm not doing the wrong thing. That my path is leading to where he his leading. I know there will be bumps and sharp curves that I should slow down for... but I just... yeah... enough of this pity party... I'll update soon again. I promise. And I promise it'll be happy!

- Stacey -

0 comments: