Wedding Countdown Ticker

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Oh happy day!

I finally got to punch out for the LAST TIME tonight. I've been working at a super center for the past 5 years and it's time to move on. I landed the job at the station and so I have been pulling 7 days a week for the past almost 3 months...

Not fun when I am working at shows, pulling late nights and doing remotes for the station ON TOP of the 7 days. It was really begining to get to me. I've been SUPER cranky and it's cause I'm just not getting any sleep.

I was going to continue this scarade until the first of the year but the moment Kendra & Emmalee (my BEAUTUFUL neices) came over and asked "Are we gonna see Aunt Stacey tonight" the second they walked in the door... I knew it was time to cut the tie that binds and leave.

NO REGRETS... in fact... i danced the whole way out. :)

btw... thanks to Corey, Shane, Nick, Aimee, Natalie, Steve, Dave K, Dave G, Peg, Jennifer & Kathy for coming to my going away party...

Thanks to Nick for hosting it and thanks to Ava for the cookies... they were yummy!!!

- Stacey

0 comments: