Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday, December 08, 2005

The Narnia... Not so date with Corey

ok first of IT WAS NOT A DATE!!! I took one of my best friends, Corey with me to see The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe today. We got a sneak peak kind of thing since it comes out tomorrow. It was sort of a thank you gift from work.. the college gave all they employees 2 free tickets. We both wanted to see it so I took him. ANYWAY...

it was a GREAT movie! There was only like a few parts where it really looked like it was CG. Corey said he really enjoyed it as well. So we BOTH recomend it. I wanted to pet Aslan. He looked so soft and fluffy. So go see it and leave me a message telling me what you thought of it.

and no, Joe, I did NOT cry. hahahahaha

- Stacey -

0 comments: