Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Busy Little Bug

So of course the day I get back from the family stuff happens to be like one of the bussiest days for me... well ok it's no Christmas rush... but yeah... So tomorrow the WaYfm Sharathon '06 comes to GR. I'm getting more and more nervous as it approaches. I'm supposed to be board opping 6 - 7 pm tomorrow and reporting from phone central 7 - 8 pm (tomorrow) & 7 - 8 am on Friday.

I'm SUPER nervous. I mean I've been on air... OBVIOUSLY... but never live. I hope I don't make the station look bad.

So yeah I've been running around here like a crazy person (yes I know I am one) and I think I've nearly run over just about everyone here. So all you people are over in Kzoo today are super lucky. But I've gotten a lot done. So that's nice. Unfortunatly there's still a lot to be done though. I think Mike is getting sick of my calling the Kzoo studio to ask him something. But hey I need to get answers right?

But hey on a off the wall side note... today was the first time I've ever tried a Mardi Gras King Cake! Lee got one for all of us to try and have a bit of fun with. It's not a cake at all... It's a big cinnamon roll shaped like a long - thin donut. hahaha I didn't get the plastic baby. But oh well. Another time.

OH! and a fun little update on what's been going on with my and my walk with God...

My mom and I are teaming up to do our part with volenteering for what we can and over the weekend we took it upon ourselves to team up and try to help raise money for homeless. We attended a benefit called the "Walk for Warmth" where we were given a senario and then had tasks to do. We had to go to a bunch of little "stations" and either get or give money (it was all play money - but still it was fun). I had never even heard about it until that day. But we had a lot of fun... and froze. But still... So yeah... Thanks to my friend, Andy who was also there. We both thought we wouldn't know anyone. So it was nice to be wrong. :)

Smile. You're beautiful. God loves you!
- Stacey -

0 comments: