Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Penny & Me

Great news! I just got a call from my optometrist! I am FINALLY gonna be able to pick up my glasses on the way home tonight. So I'll make sure to post pictures of the REAL glasses in the next few days.

Oh man was it just me or was today just absolutely BEAUTIFUL!? I love spring. I was running back and forth between my office and the WCSG building without my jacket and never once got cold. It's sad how cold you can get in such a short amount of time.

Well I'm in such a good mood! I slept like i usually do last night. So that makes me feel SO much better! Plus I can finally see again when I get home. I think I'll probably end up blaring my radio while I sing and dance the ENTIRE way home. Playing a few certain songs of course... Mainly "Penny & Me" and then "Lost Without Each Other" over and over and over... :D

The only thing that could make the ride home better is if Starfield's new cd "Beauty In The Broken" was out NOW... since the FIRST street date was in December... then it was February... Then it was March... Now it's May... It's depressing! :(

GUYS I WANT TO HEAR THE NEW MUSIC... PLEASE DON'T PUSH IT BACK ANYMORE. ;)

alright I'm gonna turn down my cd cause I think I may be making Dave crazy. hahahahaha

- Stacey -

0 comments: