Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday, November 26, 2007

blah blah blah yak yak yak

listening to: I don't have any clue. Some song 100.5 The River that I've never heard before. (They should be listening to WaYfm! tee hee)
*****************
Ok so yeah... 1 hour and counting... Then I get to go home to an empty house and eat alone. YIPPIE! I can't wait! I'm obviously totally kidding. Oh well. Such is life right? I mean I could be married right now and chasing my kids around an apartment in Michigan. Or engaged in Tennessee. But I chose a different life. I chose singledom. And I'm happy. See ---> :D lol

Yeah I'm in an "Odd-even-for-Stacey" mood right now. Well... Yeah I got nothing else to say so i best be getting back to... nothing... that I was doing before...

WAIT! EUREKA! THERE WAS SOMETHING ELSE! Ok can someone tell me why The Chronicles of Narnia movies are being made out of order? It's not like technology is going to advance as much as it did with the Star Wars movies supposidly did... Well ok... Maybe it will... But yeah. CON-FUS-ING!

My head hurts!
- Stacey -

0 comments: