Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Chi-town

Listening to: "This Christmas" by: TobyMac
***********************************************
Well well well. I'm home. Chicago was amazing. I spent most of the time while in the city in awe. I really didn't say much as crazy as that is while in the city. We didn't get to see all we wanted to but we're planning on going back.

You can't really see a whole lot really in 2 days. But what we did see was great for a first time visit. I got a lot of great pictures. I'll try and post them soon. But as for right now... My legs hurt and I'm ready to crash. It was a lot to take it.

Oh and one of the best parts of this weekend... Vols won 59 to 7!!!!!!!! That's just insanity!!!!

Night y'all!!!
- Stacey -

1 comments:

Corey Patrick Miller said...

Well I am glad to hear that you had a good time in the windy city.

- I actually did WAY too much procrastinating this weekend and I am going to really pay for it over the next few days. Not looking forward to that.

- Night -