Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday, November 14, 2005

Please pray...

please pray for me. I'm really having a hard time coming to terms with what God wants me to do with my skills and the tools he has given me. I have felt for a long time like I am called to sponsor a child. However while searching for the right site and seeking guidance on this... nothing has pulled at my heart strings telling me.. you need to sponsor this child.. you need to use this organization...

that is until I accidently began searching sponsoring a child on an adoption agency. Only thing is... I am a single working woman who can hardly support herself... let a lone an adopted child.

Please pray for me. Please pray that God uses me to carry out his work. Please pray that I follow the paths that he lays before me. And please pray for these children that need the love and support of people like us.

- Stacey -

0 comments: