Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Cable in the Middle Of Nowhere

Ok this is SERIOUSLY disturbing! I live in the middle of nowhere in the middle of Michigan... So my cable options aren't the best. So therefore it's harder for me to keep up with my favorite sport, Soccer. SO... I just went online to get the updates since I've been out of the loop for a while. Ok... you ready for this....

Micheal Owen is playing for Newcastle United.

WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN? HAVE I REALLY BEEN LEFT OUT HERE IN NO MAN'S LAND, USA THAT LONG????

Someone... please tell me this is something new and I don't need to binge out on hourly soccer stats just to make sure I don't miss this sort of thing again.

That's it! I'm moving to Europe where it's easy to follow the UEFA! see I don't like football... basketball... baseball... tennis... what other sports am I missing? I can watch golf. I LOVE HOCKEY. But Soccer is my favorite sport and I have NO idea what's going on!

ok enough of my rantings. I have to get to a meeting. *takes a deep breath* bye

- Stacey -

0 comments: