Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday, January 09, 2006

Little Red...

Ok so here's the deal I work for HIS KIDS RADIO too... for those of you who have NO idea what that is besides the obvious "a radio station for kids" It's one of WaYfm's sister stations geared towards 2 - 12 year olds. ANYWAY... Mike had a picnic basket looking... well... basket in his office of mine (well HIS KIDS). So I grabbed it while I was last in his office so he didn't have to deal with it being in his way and because it had some of my HIS KIDS balloons, Pins & Color Pages/Word Searches. I was waiting for him to get off the phone and John Balyo walks by (probably still looking for his log) and goes "Goin' on a picnic?" I laughed and called back "Yeah! Want a balloon?"

So yeah it was funny... THEN...

Couchman got off the phone and goes "Hey little red riding hood!"

Yeah.... THEN...

I stopped to talk to Michael Sirianni (Middays on WCSG) cause he's my support system for my OCD (Not WAY out of control... just a few things... I have a touch of it). So I had to update him that I think one of my "I have to do this numerous times" things is completely gone (WAHOO!!!! *does a happy dance*). And he made some 'awe how cute' comment about my carrying the basket back to my office.

THEN....

Jeff Vance (another guy from WCSG) walked by Sirianni's office and goes "Look it's Little Red Stacey Hood!"

I'm just wondering how many other people were thinking of a 'little red riding hood' comment and never said anything. hahahah

k bye...
- Stacey -

0 comments: