Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Tacos & Broken Dreams

Oh man do I have a story... Ok see a certain fast food franchise... I'll give you a hint or 10... two words... first words is Taco and the second is Bell... just opened like litterally 2 minutes from my apartment... Well my big sister, Anisa (Youngest of 3) & have been promising each other that we'd go... Well it opened Dec 19 and we JUST got around to going tonight. We got all geeked and went...

We're in the drive through and even more geeked cause for the first time since it opened there weren't like a million cars there. So we decide what we want and pull up to order and the guy goes "Umm.. we're closed cause of equipment failure..." So of course we pulled away TOTALLY disappointed. My 7 months pregnant sister didn't get her taco and my poor stomach just ate my spleen cause it's mad at me for not feeding it a chicken qusadilla.

Can you tell I'm seriously sad about this?

- Stacey -

0 comments: